Liberty Christian fellowship
Liberty Christian Fellowship
We are pleased to invite you to LCF meetings. A dear Brother and Sister in the Lord, Dezi and Marta Jakob, have joined our fellowship and will be sharing from The Word on a regular basis. Dezi and Martha are missionaries to Africa and have the most wonderful testimony of God's love and provision. Dezi has been given dreams and visions for this time and it would be well worth the effort to come and meet him and hear what God has shown him.
The purpose of my writing is to share the vision of Liberty Christian Fellowship
“...Write the vision and make it plain...” - Habakkuk 2:2
I want to take this opportunity to invite people from all walks of life, to come and join with us in this ministry experience! Liberty Christian Fellowship offers a channel through which you can express your Gifts and Talents and enrich your own spiritual experience as you bring hope and healing to others!
“Love has a hem to her garment that trails in the very dust; it can reach the stains of the streets and lanes, and because it can, it MUST!”
Liberty Christian Fellowship should be seen as it were a hub in a wheel, from which the spokes protrude, representing the various local ministries. Without a hub there are no spokes and no rim and consequently no contribution to the Kingdom of God. The means of seeing the Liberty Vision realized long term is through the training of pastors, who will establish and serve Liberty Christian Fellowships across the Nation. We are committed to the Liberty Vision and are confident that the work will continue to develop and expand!
At Liberty we share in terms of 4 W’s:
- WELCOME: to all
- WORSHIP: anointed
- WINNING: people to Jesus
- WORKING: serving the needs of people
The vision of Liberty Christian Fellowship is to bring hope and healing to the hurting in the following ways
1) By continuing the growth and development of Liberty Christian Fellowship (LCF) here in Abbotsford. At Liberty, we want to grow to be the church in Abbotsford that never sleeps! We are presently developing, what is to become a 24 hour Crisis Care telephone line.
“But when He saw the multitudes He was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered, as sheep having no shepherd.”
2) By Focusing on Missions at Home and Abroad - by carrying out compassion and mercy ministries, both at home and abroad in accordance with the teaching of Matthew 25:31-46, showing the great love of God in practical ways to a hurting, troubled world.
3) By training, equipping and send out workers, at Home and Abroad through Liberty Christian Fellowship and Liberty College of Ministry – bringing hope and healing, here at home and throughout the world.
The Fellowship is presently meeting for Praise and Worship while our numbers are small and but our quility is significent.
“And He gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ” – Ephesians 4:11,12. The NIV reads, “…to prepare God’s people for works of service….” The ministry of our Lord Jesus Christ from beginning to end was that of training, equipping and sending workers to do the work of the ministry; that of loving compassion to a troubled, hurting world!
4) By further strengthening our efforts of love and compassion to the hurting in Haiti, Philippines and Africa.
5) By seeing the following ministries reactivated here in Abbotsford – Save the Worlds KIDS (shipping food, clothing and commodities throughout the world) – Liberty Publications – Liberty Bible Ministries – Liberty Thrift Store – Liberty Worldwide Prayer Network – Liberty WEE Care (Child Sponsorship). Liberty World Ministries has held a ‘Registered Charitable Status’ with Revenue Canada for 25 years. All donations of cash or goods in kind, can be receipted for tax purposes.
6) By having an understanding of the times and of the seasons, and how to respond to Prophecy and End Time Events! “And of the children of Issachar which were men that had understanding of the times...” 1 Chronicles 12:32,
7) By upholding and maintaining the integrity of the Holy Scriptures and the great doctrines of the evangelical Christian Faith.
At Liberty Christian Fellowship a very significant emphasis is placed on The Great Commandment "love" Mathew 22:37-40 and The Great Commission "Go" Mathew 28:18-20
For this is the message that you heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.
We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love the brethren... 1John 3:11, 14
Liberty Christian Fellowship
Sunday Morning Fellowship 10:00 P.M.
2631 Cyril St. Abbotsford
The Dropin Centre ~ (Abbotsford Social Activities Asc.)